Order Repeat Prescriptions Online
New users are required to register for online services. This system enables you to see a copy of the current repeat medication that has been authorised for you by the doctor and for which you have not yet used the quota of issues before the doctor needs to review your medication
- To register for online services for prescription ordering please come into the practice with photo ID and fill out a quick registration form.
- Once you have brought photo ID into the practice a letter will be generated and simply follow the 'How to Complete your Registration Guide'.
- Remember there is no need to register more than once, registering online will include access to online appointments
- Patients are advised that in order to activate and access your Repeat Prescriptions online, photographic proof of identification will need to be presented in person at your GP Practice.
- Should you experience any problems please refer to the 'Patient Frequently Asked Questions' Guide.
You can order other prescription items such as contraceptive pills, creams, inhalers etc. on 01706 829231 (answer machine 24hrs). These will be ready for collection 48 working hours later.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.